Message your provider, see upcoming appointments, complete forms, and get a copy of your medication list.
Treating Depression In Milwaukee
Have you been feeling like something’s just not right? Have you stopped doing the things that you normally love to do? These are just two signs that you may be suffering from depression. With so many new and effective treatments for depression, no one should have to live with it. Yet an estimated 80% of the 15 million Americans with depression do not get the help they need. Depression is now the leading cause of disability for Americans between the ages of 15 and 45. Other signs of depression may include:
- Chronic fatigue, tiredness
- Inability to make decisions
- Inability to plan or complete tasks
- Inability to concentrate
- Inability to feel pleasure
- Being easily annoyed, quick to anger
- Sleeping too much or too little
- Poor eating habits
- Constant or chronic pain (also causes depression)
- Reduced motivation for self-care (letting yourself go)
- Dark, morose, or suicidal thoughts
- Social isolation
If you are experiencing any of the above, please talk to us. We have so many ways to help you beat depression and feel better.
Don’t live with the misery of depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, PTSD, psychotic spectrum disorders, or another mental health issue. Call New Frontiers Psychiatric & TMS at 414-763-6910 or Request an Appointment online.
We welcome patients from the Milwaukee area, including New Berlin, Waukesha, Wauwatosa, West Allis, and nearby communities.