We Are Hiring At New Frontiers Psychiatric & TMS
Are you a motivated and passionate individual? Then we’d love to get to know you. Here at New Frontiers Psychiatric & TMS, we currently have active job listings for highly qualified and effective behavioral health technicians, evidence-based psychologists, or master’s psychotherapists to join our Milwaukee TMS psychiatry practice. We are rapidly growing and accept commercial, state, and federal insurance. If you are a go-getter, ambitious, energetic, and eager to commit as a lifelong learner who always strives to do better, then we want you!
Who We Are
At NF Psychiatric, we are a locally recognized and family-owned outpatient mental health clinic. The practice was created by Hong Yin M.D. with a vision of providing excellent patient care with the well-being of the provider in mind combined with comfortable compensation. She believes an essential ingredient to providing high-quality care is a balanced life, good health, and an environment conducive to mature defenses. At the core of everything we do is also the pursuit of knowledge and serving the local community.
We provide medication management, outpatient psychotherapy, group therapy, and transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) for depression. We are known for our evidence-based and effective approaches, professional atmosphere, and enthusiastic providing of access to care to a diverse patient population.
The following benefits outlined are for full-time employees (1.0 FTE).
- 1.0 FTE salary (to be discussed upon interview—based on factors such as experience, specialty, etc.)
- health, dental, and vision insurance
- short term disability insurance enrollment option
- life insurance enrollment option
- salary (can be pro-rata for part-time) or productivity model–both with competitive pay. Salary model includes 20 work days of PTO. Salary model does have a very attainable productivity requirement.
- telehealth opportunities
- you define your availability, make your schedule, and work according to your lifestyle! We are here to meet you where you are at and have a reputation for being a family friendly place to work. Most of our providers work 9am-3pm on weekdays!
- annual allowance for CEU
- autonomy to focus on which patients/specialty areas you have a special interest in
- excellent colleagues and a monthly peer consult meeting that is optional-it has high attendance though and is thoroughly enjoyed by many
- WI licensed PsyD/PhD/MSW/LPC
- must have completed supervision hours per licensing requirements in the state of WI
- formal postdoctoral training for psychologists is preferred such as APA-accredited training
- your education and training should include diagnostic and therapeutic techniques in a variety of cases, personality theory, developmental psychology, psychopathology, behavior modification and more. We are big on concepts such as DBT, CBT, psychodynamic psychotherapy, and more.
When you join the team here at our Milwaukee TMS psychiatry practice your role will include the following:
- On-site services are required but hybrid with telehealth is an option
- Provides full psychological intake evaluations for new patients
- Provide evidence-based psychotherapeutic modalities as clinically appropriate
- Completion of documentation within 24 hours of patient encounters and in compliance with CMS-required details to be in compliance with insurance contracts
- Referral to higher levels or specialty care when clinically appropriate
You will primarily be delivering individual psychotherapy but if desired have the option to offer other services such as couple’s therapy and family therapy
Patients are typically self-referred and find this office through internet searches as well as word of mouth. When a new patient inquires, we obtain insurance and clinical information and survey our providers for availability and clinical fit. We also have contacts with other resources such as other outpatient offices who may provide services for the individual patient case should it be a better fit. Most of what we work with includes matters such as adjustment disorders, depression, anxiety, relationships, grief, life changes, and more. Patients are stable and have low acuity.